Orange - a serialization library

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Jul 28 02:27:27 PDT 2010

On 2010-07-28 05:36, g g wrote:
> Masahiro Nakagawa Wrote:

>>> Yes, it's fixed. I'm including a modified version of the whole std.xml
>>> module, not pretty but it works.
>>>

>> One question.
>>
>> http://dsource.org/projects/orange/browser/orange/xml/PhobosXML.d
>>
>> Why use string mixin?
>>

>> Masahiro
> Cause it isn't necessary for tango or even lexicaly incorrect for some versions of the compiler

Exactly, there a several features in D2 that is lexical illegal in D1. I
thought that it was the easiest solution, instead of creating a build
system that excluded the file for D1, then people are free to use their
own build system instead of a specific one they perhaps don't like.

--
/Jacob Carlborg