new layout on wiki4d

"Jérôme M. Berger" jeberger at free.fr
Thu Jun 3 13:04:06 PDT 2010

Matthias Pleh wrote:
> thanks for your comments
>
> I've played around with the font-size problem and have setup a test page
> under my folder on the wiki.
> I also like the idea from Justin to make the look more like the official
> d-page.
>
> So please have a look, comment here or change the files directly for the
> testpage.
> http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?MatthiasPleh/TestPage

	Mostly, looks fine here, except that having some headers smaller
than the text body looks funny (of course, h4, h5... are not used
that often in real pages).

	Your font specifications should always end with one of the standard
CSS font families ("serif", "sans-serif", "monospace", "cursive" or
"fantasy"), you should not assume that everyone has one of the fonts
specified explicitely ("Helvetica" for example is not that common in
the Windows world).

		Jerome

PS: btw, do you know browsershots? http://browsershots.org It allows
you to see screenshots of how a web page looks on a wide variety of
OSes and browsers (although of course you won't see the differences
due to the screen that way).
mailto:jeberger at free.fr
http://jeberger.free.fr
Jabber: jeberger at jabber.fr