Bartosz' Message Passing talk tonight

Walter Bright newshound1 at digitalmars.com
Thu Jun 10 10:09:42 PDT 2010

Phil Deets wrote:
> The website has a new post for a June meeting now, but there is no date
> or time posted. I e-mailed the contact e-mail address about this, but I
> got a delivery failure notification so the address must be out of date.
> Does anybody know when the June meeting is?

Here's the announcement for the June meeting. I plan on attending, I think it'll
be fun. Of course, it will be great to see there as many of our D community as
can come! (Afterwards, we go out for a drink & some food at the local watering
hole.)

Next week Gavriel Plotke will be talking about the harnessing of the
power of the graphics chip as a massively parallel supercomputer that
sits, mostly idly (uless we play a lot of games, that is), inside most
computers.

Title: Massive Multithreading on the GPU. GigaFlops or...  TeraFlops?

Speaker: Gavriel Plotke, Microsoft Senior SDET