Do not use 2.041

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Thu Mar 11 15:14:27 PST 2010

On 11/03/10 20:28, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
> If a good debugger existed for dmd, you could determine the location,
> but I don't know of any good ones. gdb doesn't do a very good job with D.
>
> -Steve

I've never had a problem with GDB, it's always worked fine for me, for
everything I've used (including arrays, templates etc). Admittedly, I've
only ever used a patched version of gdb with the D patches from
http://dsource.org/projects/gdb-patches/, so it's far better equipped
than a default gdb install. I've mainly used it with ldc/tango, I don't
know how well dmd works with it though. I'm also guessing a lot of the
D2 features aren't handled, I don't know though.