Decimal Arithmetic module available

Michael Rynn michaelrynn at optusnet.com.au
Tue Mar 16 20:45:37 PDT 2010

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:41:25 +1100, Daniel Keep wrote:

> BCS wrote:
>>
>> Maybe we need a std.arithmetic.* for all the "a little more than just a
>> number" types.
>
> Phobos with subpackages?!  Blasphemy!  That's what those filthy Tango
> heathens do and everyone knows that's just morally WRONG.
>
> (Yes, I know about std.c.*.)

Then all of Java must be wrong too?

The list of std modules is getting a bit too long. Maybe a tree structure
would work.  After all it is for a programming language.  Another idea
would be to make another root,  like  dlang. or lang. Having std. in
front of nearly makes it a piece of superflous, redundent information.
There are many roots more to choice from, and maybe it be nice to have
the root module path be more informative?

-- Michael Rynn