Decimal Arithmetic module available

FeepingCreature default_357-line at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 18 09:28:42 PDT 2010

On 17.03.2010 04:45, Michael Rynn wrote:
> The list of std modules is getting a bit too long. Maybe a tree structure
> would work.  After all it is for a programming language.  Another idea
> would be to make another root,  like  dlang. or lang. Having std. in
> front of nearly makes it a piece of superflous, redundent information.
> There are many roots more to choice from, and maybe it be nice to have
> the root module path be more informative?
>
> -- Michael Rynn

Let me use this opportunity to pitch tools.smart_import!

http://dsource.org/projects/scrapple/browser/trunk/tools/tools/smart_import.d

Example:

    mixin(expandImport("tango.[core.[Traits, Thread, Memory, BitManip]
      , stdc.[stringz, tgmath, stdio]
      , text.[Util, Unicode, convert.Utf, Regex], math.[Math, IEEE]
      , io.[Path: exists, Console: Cin, Path: createFolder, device.File]
      , net.InternetAddress
    ]"));

No more import path redundancy! :-)