DDebber Request for Review

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Wed Mar 24 12:49:31 PDT 2010

"Jesse Phillips" <jessekphillips+D at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:hodlsk$2ue3$1 at digitalmars.com...

> I'm also interested to hear from those using a Debian based system and
> don't install via .deb, what has been stopping you?

My (weak) explanation: My primary system is windows, so I'm accustomed to
just using the zips. So when I go over to my Ubuntu system, I've just been
using those out of habit and familiarity (and it seems to work). I could
easily be persuaded to switch to .deb given any (even minor) reason to do so
and easy-to-remember knowledge of where to easily get ahold of up-to-date
DMD .debs.

> I'm interested in feed back as to whether the program works for others.
> What is missing unclear from the documentation (I need to clean it up).
> And if there are any issues with the package generated.

I'll try to remember to try it out next time use my Linux box (Don't have
time at the moment, though).