DDebber Request for Review

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 14:33:48 PDT 2010

Nick Sabalausky Wrote:

> I could
> easily be persuaded to switch to .deb given any (even minor) reason to do so
> and easy-to-remember knowledge of where to easily get ahold of up-to-date
> DMD .debs.

For the current situation I couldn't give you a reason to switch. If I can get more packages and a repository, then you'd get updates and have proper conflict resolution when say you install Tango which doesn't work with the latest DMD you have installed. Or install DWT and the proper Tango package is pulled in.