d support in codeblocks

Matthias Pleh matthias.pleh at gmx.at
Sun Mar 28 12:24:30 PDT 2010

Hey all,

as I already posted in D.ide newsgroup, I am working on an improvement
for D support in the codeblocks IDE.
Now I've made a patch and posted it in the codeblocks forum:
http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/topic,12246.0.html
It would be cool, If there are some D user, whow can try out and test
this patch.

What should be done:
- check out the newest sourcecode of codeblocks
   http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/codeblocks/trunk
- apply the patch mentioned above
- test the D features and report any bug, comments and wishes in the
same thread as the patch. (remember, this patch is only a start!)
- and of course feel free to send new patches yourself!!

greets
nocide