DMDScript now under Boost license

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 11:30:05 PDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 06:49:35PM +0100, Robert Clipsham wrote:
> I haven't played with dmdscript, but
> I'd guess there's a simple way to expose D functions to it.

It isn't terribly complex, but it is a bit wordy. The docs are
here: http://www.digitalmars.com/dscript/extending.html

You have to make your function in a certain convention, then
register it using a struct and a function.

The function convention gives you the most access to the script
environment, but it is a pain to write all your functions that way.

> I'm pretty sure user defined attributes aren't in for D2, it looks like
> it'll be D3 or later if/when we get them.

Indeed. But everyone on this group needs /some/ wish feature
to bring up at every opportunity, right? :-P

--
Adam D. Ruppe
http://arsdnet.net