DMDScript now under Boost license

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 12:07:09 PDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 07:45:39PM +0100, Robert Clipsham wrote:
> You could always write a nice wrapper function/template which
> automatically does all that guff for you :) If you do, I'm sure Walter
> wouldn't mind adding it into dmdscript providing you license it
> appropriately :)

Yup, that's what I'm thinking about in these messages. The one
problem point might be dmdscript is D1 IIRC.

I'll have to grab the updated source and see what I can make of it.

> Agreed :) Guess I need to go and sit in a corner until I think of a
> feature, then I can come back to the group a true D user :P

Make sure it is something that's been done to death and only
marginally useful anyway for big bonus points!

--
Adam D. Ruppe
http://arsdnet.net