d support in codeblocks

Matthias Pleh matthias.pleh at ltw.at
Tue Mar 30 23:34:00 PDT 2010

>> Thanks. I got a build working and have tested it out. It seems that
>> you've made a substantial change to the default syntax highlighting,
>> both in the terms you use and their settings. Now, most of them I can
>> fix to how I want, but the normal 'selected' settings are substantially
>> better and more complex than a simple foreground and background color.
>> Also, I'd strongly recommend keeping the current code::block standard
>> highlighting if you're planning to have your trunk merged into the
>> mainline tree.
>
> And one more thing, it doesn't appear that the -g option when linking in
> debug mode is working.

Thanks for your report!

to 1.)
I haven't changed any code for the lexer (It's anyway not code from
codeblocks but
rather from scintilla)
I only have added more tags in the xml-file and  have changed the colors.
But this is only a draft. The most colors was taken from the examples on the
DigitalMars Page,
couse I think this is rather the official standard for D.
I also don't understand, why we should take the same colors, as it is used
in C++ ??
But feel free to send me your version (lexer_d.xml) or a description how you
want it and I would have a look at it.

I have also tried a version with 8 different keywordgroups (as it is in
Poseidon) and different
colors for normal-string, raw-string, and so on ...
but for my taste this is too much, I like it simple.

to2.)
which OS/compiler?