dmd 1.059 and 2.044 release

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Mon May 3 06:44:27 PDT 2010

Walter Bright, el  2 de mayo a las 23:27 me escribiste:
> bearophile wrote:
> >It contains two wrong unit tests, but dmd prints just about the first one, maybe I am missing something:
> >test(3): unittest failure
> >core.exception.AssertError at test(3): unittest failure
>
> How about signing up for the beta mailing list?

This is getting interesting, after all these years denying the need for
a (public) beta release, you are now asking people to join the beta ML =D

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that you are. I just hope your barrier
to embrace a good idea is a little lower so it doesn't take that many
years to convince you =P