dmd 1.060 and 2.045 release

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Tue May 4 10:59:43 PDT 2010

On 04/05/10 18:52, Walter Bright wrote:
> I agree that getting all the gdb issues sorted out will be a nice win.

I fixed all the killer ones (for ELF systems at least), you can now set
breakpoints and get backtraces etc, the remaining issues are to do with
line numbers being a bit off under certain circumstances, code listing
not working in gdb (I've never used this feature, hehe) and a few
enhancements.

This said, debugging on OS X is currently impossible, I should be able
to take a look at that some time soon.

While you're reading, is there any chance you could take a look at my
post on the dmd-internals ML and give me some feedback? I noticed you
agreed with Brad in a bug report, but to what extent? When I get around
to fixing all those bugs I'd like to know where you stand so I can work
on some enhancements to debug info as well as just bug fixes :)