I rewrite std.time for Phobos

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 13:26:24 PDT 2010

On Thu, 13 May 2010 10:42:56 -0400, SHOO <zan77137 at nifty.com> wrote:

> Therefore, I checked and rewrote some codes for excluding code that may
> infringe Tango.

I don't know if this will be enough, I wish I could tell you different.
Can you identify which functions you rewrote from the original proposal to
help focus Tango's attention?

Is there anyone listening from Tango who can check this against Tango code
to see if you still consider it to be infringing?

> If this contribution is turned down, I give up std.time.

First, I hope this can be included, it looks like very solid code.
Second, if it cannot be included, I hope this does not dissuade you from
contributing to Phobos for other modules.

-Steve