dmd 1.061 and 2.046 release

Walter Bright newshound1 at digitalmars.com
Fri May 14 20:46:06 PDT 2010

Leandro Lucarella wrote:
> I saw the patches, and having all hardcoded in the compiler doesn't seems
> like a good idea =/

I know the hardcoding is probably not the best, but I wanted to try it out to
see if it was a good feature before committing a lot of work to it.

The alternative is to use some sort of configuration file for it. The problem,
though, is that the hints are for newbies, and newbies probably aren't going to
get a configuration file properly set up, especially if there are multiple such
files.