dmd 1.061 and 2.046 release

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Sat May 15 15:21:00 PDT 2010

Walter Bright, el 15 de mayo a las 10:28 me escribiste:
> Leandro Lucarella wrote:
> >I think the feature could be nice if it needs no configuration at all (it
> >searches the import path and looks for modules where a missing symbol is).
>
> The problem with that is often newbies have trouble setting up import paths.

That's a problem with D distribution, not with the compiler. It would be
better to fix the original problem =)

In Linux you should provide distribution packages, there is now way to get
the installation wrong that way. On Windows I guess you should provide an
installer like most Windows programs do.