dmd 1.061 and 2.046 release

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Mon May 17 10:29:19 PDT 2010

Charles Hixson Wrote:

> The D web pages are a marvel of clarity and utility.  Compare them to
> the Python web pages, which I rate a second best.
OT:

The funny thing about the Python website, is that I never managed to find a direct link to the package repo (pypi) from the main site.

And yet if I google PyPI, and follow a link to pypi.python.org, a Package Index tab suddenly appears on the top left. If I click on another tab, it dissapears again. Needlessly inconsistent imo. (+ how are newbies supossed to find the libraries if they're not linked from the main site?)