dmd 1.061 and 2.046 release

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 13:23:42 PDT 2010

On Mon, 17 May 2010 14:08:05 -0400, Walter Bright
<newshound1 at digitalmars.com> wrote:

> Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>> On Mon, 17 May 2010 13:29:19 -0400, Andrej Mitrovic
>> <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> OT:
>>>
>>> The funny thing about the Python website, is that I never managed to
>>> find a direct link to the package repo (pypi) from the main site.
>>>
>>> And yet if I google PyPI, and follow a link to pypi.python.org, a
>>> Package Index tab suddenly appears on the top left. If I click on
>>> another tab, it dissapears again. Needlessly inconsistent imo. (+ how
>>> are newbies supossed to find the libraries if they're not linked from
>>> the main site?)
>>  The D website's navigation bar suffers the same problems.
>
> ???? I cannot reproduce such bad behavior.

I meant that the bar is not consistent, clicking on different items makes
the bar change inexcusibly.

For example, from the page http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/index.html,
click on "All Forums" and see the bar change completely.  The bar should
remain consistent throughout the section.

There are other cases, like click on 'const and immutable' from this page:
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/lex.html

The end result is, sometimes I can't find a link I clicked on before,
because I'm no longer on the exact right page -- the nav bar is totally
dependent on the current page!

-Steve