dmd 1.061 and 2.046 release

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 18:03:02 PDT 2010

Walter Bright Wrote:

> Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
> > The end result is, sometimes I can't find a link I clicked on before,
> > because I'm no longer on the exact right page -- the nav bar is totally
> > dependent on the current page!
>
> I agree, the nav bar changes from page to page. Not sure that's a problem, though.

In theory it's not, but when links just mysteriously disappear even though other links in the same group remain, it doesn't make any sense.

Yes, I agree that the nav bar should change to reflect the section you are in, but that's not what I'm talking about.  It's trying to play mind tricks on me :)

-Steve