SHOO's time code

superdan super at dan.org
Tue May 18 06:39:12 PDT 2010

== Quote from Moritz Warning (moritzwarning at web.de)'s article
> On Tue, 18 May 2010 03:21:25 +0000, superdan wrote:
> > == Quote from Moritz Warning (moritzwarning at web.de)'s article

> >> I have asked Kris Bell and Matti Niemenmaa. No Problem at all.
> >
> > what'd lars douche say? he's da lord o' the flies over there.
> Lars isn't listed as an author for the time code in Tango.
> But anyway, I can't imagine that he would mind.

lotta shit came down just coz ppl couldn't imagine shit was comin' down. ask lars
douche & get jack bauer to work on da fifth motherfucker.

wut a fucked project dis tango shit is. cocksuckers. all da mistery n shit. the
motherfuckers won't post shit but bully walt on da phone. wut the fuck is their
problem with some fucking date n fucking time fucking calculations. u dunno whom
to ask whos responsible for shit. this is fucking cambodia under fucking pol
fucking pot. guys go with boost and std.gregorian n shit. sorry shoo. tango is a
fucking boat anchor for d. shit.