SHOO's time code

Moritz Warning moritzwarning at web.de
Tue May 18 11:10:05 PDT 2010

On Tue, 18 May 2010 14:24:40 +0000, superdan wrote:

> == Quote from Steven Schveighoffer (schveiguy at yahoo.com)'s article
>> On Tue, 18 May 2010 09:39:12 -0400, superdan <super at dan.org> wrote:
>> > guys go with boost and std.gregorian n shit. sorry shoo. tango is a
>> > fucking boat anchor for d. shit.
>> Having written most of the API for tango.time, I sorta like it :)  I
>> really like the API that SHOO came up with based on it.  If there's any
>> way to get SHOO's code into Phobos, I want to pursue that first.  If
>> this fails, we can go with boost.
>> -Steve
>
> i feel ya bro. i once sorta liked a hoe with herpes.
>
> way i c it is simple. it's fucking dates and fucking times. wut the
> fuck. ain't a fucking operating system. no matter how u dress a pig u
> still call it a fucking pig. if u have da datetime functionality it
> don't matter to be cute. we is wasting time sucking lars douche's cock 2
> give us permission 2 his fucking shit. fuck that shit. dis must be da
> least amount of power that got to some idiot's head.

Wut?

Person A wrote some code and had a look at code from person B.
Now person C says that A need to get permission from B so that C can use
the code from A.
The reason is because the license of the code written by B isn't quite
compatible with the license recently chosen by C.

And now you are calling B an idiot/douche for that reason?