dcollections 1.0 and 2.0a beta released

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 12:51:58 PDT 2010

Sheer awesomeness!  I've been waiting for along time for a decent collections lib
for D2.  I haven't tested it extensively, but it definitely builds w/o a hitch
(using a custom build script I wrote that builds dcollections and other libs I use
in one go) and works for the toy examples I tested.

One small comment, though:  Looking at your ArrayList code, wouldn't it make more
sense to use a capacity field here than to use the builtin array appending
mechanism, given that this is a class, not a struct?