dcollections 1.0 and 2.0a beta released

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 18:53:26 PDT 2010

bearophile Wrote:

> Andrei Alexandrescu:
> > Destroy me :o).
>
> You ideas are surely interesting, but I don't think there's a simple way to change his code according to your ideas.

I don't think the ideas are mutually exclusive.  I don't see why having an interface prevents someone from using a concept on the concrete class.

> People can use the dcollections in the following weeks and months, and when you have implemented your ideas the people that like them can switch to using your collections.

If it's at all possible, I'd like to cooperate on making dcollections phobos-qualified.  So I'm glad to try and find a way to satisfy Andrei's concerns.

-Steve