dcollections 1.0 and 2.0a beta released

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 12:37:11 PDT 2010

On Mon, 24 May 2010 15:32:01 -0400, bearophile <bearophileHUGS at lycos.com>
wrote:

> And the appending is hard to use too, see the ridiculously complex to
> use & messy capacity, reserve and  and assumeSafeAppend. So overall it's
> a good example of what I will never want to copy.

That part is still pretty new.  What do you find is messy and complex
about it?

When I said "good enough for most situations" I didn't mean "most
situations where appending speed is crucial to the success of the
application" :P

Most situations means you need to do appending once in a while.  A perfect
example is something like toStringz.  And most situations do not require
the three above mentioned functions.

-Steve