Visual D 0.3.9. released

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Sat May 29 08:39:11 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'd like to announce the release of Visual D 0.3.9.

Visual D is a Visual Studio package providing both project management
and language services. It works with Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010
as well as the free Visual Studio Shells.

This release features a cool search window that allows to quickly browse
symbols read from compiler generated JSON files. It also allows fast
file lookup in large projects.

Major changes in this version:

   * new file/symbol search window
   * word-completion can now be expanded to symbol lookup by pressing
Ctrl-Space again
   * now uses machine-translated Windows SDK instead of std.windows plus
a lot of manual translated additions

Recent version not announced here included:

   * function parameter tooltips
   * fixed problems on x64-Windows
   * added cv2pdb to installer

Visual D can be downloaded at http://www.dsource.org/projects/visuald
You will also find a short tour through some of Visual D's features there.

I've also tried to make the site a bit more user friendly, I hope you
like it.

Rainer