Visual D 0.3.9. released

Lionello Lunesu lio at lunesu.remove.com
Sat May 29 16:57:58 PDT 2010

Hi Rainer,

You're doing a great job on this, keep it up!

Is it possible for you to add the symbols for visuald.dll to the
installer as well? VisualD 0.3.8 crashed on me yesterday and I want to
investigate further. (It crashed when I started typing pragma
(comment,"..."); and I'm not sure that syntax is even correct.

L.