Visual D 0.3.9. released

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Sun May 30 00:44:34 PDT 2010

Lionello Lunesu wrote:
> Hi Rainer,
>
> You're doing a great job on this, keep it up!

Thanks.

> Is it possible for you to add the symbols for visuald.dll to the
> installer as well? VisualD 0.3.8 crashed on me yesterday and I want to
> investigate further. (It crashed when I started typing pragma
> (comment,"..."); and I'm not sure that syntax is even correct.

Good idea. As long as it is troublesome to build the plugin from scratch
due to prerequisites and a collection of patches, it could be helpful to
get as much information as possible for bug reports.

I've tried to create a release version with debug symbols, but it
crashes dmd, causes assertion and does not compile.

I've fixed the crash, but the assertions remain. I'll have to investigate...

Rainer

PS: I don't think the pragma is causing any special trouble, Visual D
has just a scanner, it does not do any code analysis.