dmd 1.065 and 2.050 release

Wed Nov 3 05:29:02 PDT 2010

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:35:27 -0700, Walter Bright wrote:

> This is primarily a bug fix release.
>
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/changelog.html
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.1.065.zip
>
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/changelog.html
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.2.050.zip

Thanks to all contributors for yet another good release.  My personal
favourites this time must be the relaxed purity rules (yay, now I can
actually use pure), the improvements to Tuple (finally, proper
indexing!), and the fixing of bug 4465 (which may seem trivial, but which
I've been running into several times a day for a long time).

-Lars