dmd 1.065 and 2.050 release

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Nov 3 10:19:27 PDT 2010

On Wednesday, November 03, 2010 06:59:11 Lars T. Kyllingstad wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:35:27 -0700, Walter Bright wrote:
> > This is primarily a bug fix release.
> >
> > http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/changelog.html
> > http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.1.065.zip
> >
> > http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/changelog.html
> > http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.2.050.zip
>
> I would like to point out that the table in the documentation for
> std.container is still messed up.  Walter, could this be because you are
> building the docs using win32.mak?  When I build with posix.mak it looks
> fine.
>
> -Lars

An unfortunate side effect of how ddoc deals with conditional compilation is that
any module which wants to produce the same documentation with different versions
needs to make sure that it has the some ddoc comments for each version and
possibly adding stubs for functions which are platform-specific just so you can
have ddoc comments on them. std.container probably hasn't done that properly.

- Jonathan M Davis