TDPL in Russian

Adrian Matoga epi at atari8.info
Mon Nov 15 04:27:35 PST 2010

It's the same with recent Polish translations, with one exception I've
found so far. It was Andrei's "Modern C++ design" translated by Grzegorz
Jakacki with in-depth understanding of the original book,
perfect sense of what should be translated and what shouldn't, correct,
natural and itelligible writing style in Polish (this is very rare),
numerous comments on what has changed since the book was first
published, and very few errors.
I wish you will be given a translation of the same quality, TDPL is
worth it.