Another SQLite3 wrapper

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 19:17:35 PST 2010

While it might be better to update existing projects, here are some answers.

Alexey Khmara Wrote:

> I want there to call appropriate overloaded function for each item of
> args tuple, but I was not able to do this without mixin - compiler
> gives syntax errors when I try to write something like "args[i] =
> getValue!T[i](i);"

Try using: getValue!(T[i])(i), the !() shortcut doesn't work with arrays. Might be a bug, but I don't think it necessarily should.

> Also if I try to assign to arg, and not args[i], changes are not
> propagated to variables given as function arguments, even if I have
> foreach(ref... syntax. Is it a bug or I just don't understand
> something?

Not sure what your ref syntax looks like, but it should be like below.

foreach(i, ref arg; args) {