Talk: Three cool things about D

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 16:58:50 PST 2010

Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
 > On 11/29/10 6:01 PM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
 >> Here is the announcement of the talk that I just sent out:
 > [snip]
 >
 > Thanks, Ali. Let's see who's coming!

I am dragging some C++ (and C) people from where I work.

I am looking forward to meeting other D people too. Perhaps we will
start a loosely once a month meeting, which should become "The Bay Area
D Interest Group" or something like that. :)

 > P.S. Will you be around by any chance?

Yes, Yes! I hope you will bring a pen to sign my Andrei Alexandrescu
books... ;)

Ali