New home page

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Mon Oct 4 00:15:49 PDT 2010

"BCS" <none at anon.com> wrote in message
news:a6268ff1d6668cd315bbe9b6d30 at news.digitalmars.com...
> Hello Nick,
>
>> "Lionello Lunesu" <lio at lunesu.remove.com> wrote in message
>> news:i8bf68$s54$1 at digitalmars.com...
>>
>>>Twitter is blocked in China, so when I open your
>>> website nothing is shown until the connection to twitter times out.
>>
>> Works fine with JS off.
>
> are you in china?

The twitter access is done through JS, so without JS the page does jack-shit
with twitter (the way all the internet should be if you ask me, JS or not).
And the rest of the page works fine without JS (which is not something
that's going to be affected by region), so it doesn't matter where I'm
looking from: It's works fine with JS off...Unless the browser is stupid
enough to actually try to load external scripts when JS is off...