D 2.0 Stacktrace

Yao G. yao.gomez at spam.gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 13:42:06 PDT 2010

On Wed, 06 Oct 2010 15:22:18 -0500, Benjamin Thaut
<code at benjamin-thaut.de> wrote:

> Can you please check which version of dbghelp.dll is installed on your
> system?

The version in the WINDOWS\System32\folder is 5.1.2600.5512.

> Which exact version of XP do you use? (service pack, x86/x64)?

Windows XP Pro Service Pack 3. x86

I think that some process is hooked and interfering with the debugging
facilities. Since I installed the Visual Studio 2008 Shell, whenever a
program crashes, the VS Debugger automatically fires up and ask me to
allow it to debug or disassemble the core dump. Maybe is something related
to that.

--
Yao G.