New home page

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Thu Oct 7 02:51:50 PDT 2010

On 07/10/2010 06:09, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> "Bruno Medeiros"<brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail>  wrote in message
> news:i8hl00$1gv0$1 at digitalmars.com...
>> I found that:
>> a) I had practically forgotten all the CSS/HTML rules and info that I had
>> "learned" before, because they were so strange, complicated, and
>> *unnatural* that there is now way you remember them unless you work with
>> it on a daily basis.
>
> I've been doing a lot of HTML and such, off and on, almost as far back as
> when Mosaic was still relevant, and I still spend most of my HTML/CSS-dev
> time with at least one browser tab opened to w3schools.com in the
> background.

Yeah, same here. Google searches for some particular layout property or
quirk were also common. I sometimes even tried to read some sections of
the HTML spec itself, but whoa, that thing was way hard to understand,
even for a spec. Completely impenetrable, it felt like reading tax
legislation or something.

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer