QtD is resumed

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 16:39:26 PDT 2010

Max Samukha Wrote:

> As there is interest in the project, we have decided to proceed. Stay tuned.

This is indeed good news. I don't do enough with GUIs, but having GUI library(s) will be a big requirement in D succeeding Good Luck.

Is anyone using QtD also on the beta mailing list? Don has taking on a point that we should not have known regressions newer than something like dmd 2.37 (until all known regressions have been eliminated) And this will be good for all projects.

And Gour, I suppose you get some thanks for giving QtD the pat on the back they missed. Good luck.