Emacs D Mode now on Launchpad

Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 12:30:56 PDT 2010

I agree completely with your rankings of the tools, I just come down on the
side of Mercurial rather than Bazaar.

I don't really like how Bazaar tries to support multiple workflows. (
http://wiki.bazaar.canonical.com/Workflows)
I prefer the simplicity of Mercurial's approach.  It doesn't ask you to
first figure out how you're going to be using the repository.  Bazaar's
approach reminds me of doing object-oriented programming in lisp or lua or
javascript.  "It's so flexible!" they say.  "You can implement classes and
inheritance in all these different ways!"  Bleh.  Just give me one that
works well and don't make me spend my time on such low-level decisions.

But Bazaar would be my #2 choice after Mercurial.  It's certainly better
than most.

--bb