[OT] DVCS

"Jérôme M. Berger" jeberger at free.fr
Wed Oct 27 13:29:02 PDT 2010

Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 22:54:59 +0300, Jérôme M. Berger <jeberger at free.fr>
> wrote:
>

>>     However, count on having trouble if you plan to use git on Windows
>> (including data loss and data corruption)...
>
> I use Git on Windows. Never had any problems. :D
>
> Yes, I know Git was bad on Windows. Was :)

	Last year, someone convinced me to give git another chance on
Windows with the same argument ("was bad, made a lot of progress, is
now very good"). My conclusion was: "was *very* bad, made a lot of
progress, still a long way to go before I would consider it usable
on windows".

	Anyway, I don't see any point in using Git since Mercurial can sync
just fine with a Git repository :)

		Jerome
mailto:jeberger at free.fr
http://jeberger.free.fr