[OT] DVCS

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Wed Oct 27 23:26:32 PDT 2010

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 23:08:02 +0300
>>>>>> "Vladimir" == <vladimir at thecybershadow.net> wrote:

Vladimir> As you can see, in many places Git is the antithesis to the
Vladimir> "Make correct and common things easy, make shooting yourself
Vladimir> in the foot hard" principle. However, I don't think this is a
Vladimir> reason not to use Git for a public project.

What about 'choice' or maybe we should move to the OS used by majority
of people where re-installation is very common troubleshooting
procedure? ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA