Obama endorses D

JMRyan nospam at nospam.com
Sat Sep 4 20:10:09 PDT 2010

dsimcha <dsimcha at yahoo.com> wrote in news:i5ue7v$1sp0$1 at digitalmars.com:

> The biggest problem with it is poor documentation of basic things like
> builtin data structures.

R and S are approximately the same thing.  So checking the documentation
for S may help.  Maybe you already knew that.

S-Plus may be faster and easier to deal with than R.  It's probably
expensive.  If you are associated with a university, you can probably get a
site license for under $200.

I've never dealt with either language, so I probably know less about all of
this than you do.  But if you didn't, you may very well want to check into
S-Plus.  Just be glad you don't have to deal with SAS.