dcollections 2.0b

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 04:31:15 PDT 2010

On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 16:52:57 -0400, BLS <windevguy at hotmail.de> wrote:

> On 24/08/2010 17:45, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>> dcollections second beta version 2.0b is up.
>>
>> This fixes a few bugs, and adds some features such as passing in
>> elements on construction. See the full changelog here:
>>
>> http://www.dsource.org/projects/dcollections/wiki/ChangeLog
>>
>> This release is long overdue, sorry to those of you waiting for these
>> fixes. I've had a very busy summer!
>>
>> -Steve
>
> Thanks for the update Steve. Once gain, a fantastic collection lib !!
>
> Erm....., I hoped for more.. at least for a nitty gritty tutorial - when
> and how to use cursors - ArrayLists/Arrays

Sorry, I've been very busy.  I've had very little time for D, and I was
way late on releasing this version.  I didn't want to delay it by adding
extra work.

I'll bump up the tutorial priority...

BTW, I still cannot contact you via your email address, not sure if you
read my other NG posts about this...

-Steve