QtD is suspended

Max Samukha spambox at d-coding.com
Thu Sep 16 07:22:55 PDT 2010

After a good amount of hesitation, we have decided to put the QtD
project on hold. QtD has a potential to become a complete and effective
development platform for D but it is not going to happen soon (unless
people with harder hearts take it over). We have spent half of the day
hunting yet another dmd bug-o-feature and that is the last straw.

We offer our apologies to people who put their hope upon the project.
Please come back in a year or two when the language has a stable
compiler with the features fully specified, implemented and debugged.