d bindings for enet

Stanislav Blinov blinov at loniir.ru
Tue Sep 21 08:38:24 PDT 2010

  21.09.2010 19:06, Stephan wrote:
> enet (http://enet.bespin.org/) is a thin network layer based on UDP.
>
> i post here in case anybody else finds it useful. is there any
> appropriate dsource project i can add these ?
>
> Stephan
Nice, thanks!

You could try convincing aldacron (author and maintainer of Derelict,
see dsource.org/projects/derelict) to add these, though I have an
impression that he didn't want to add more bindings at some point.
Anyway, Derelict uses run-time dynamic linking (e.g. manually loads
.dll/.so and binds function pointers) instead of load-time one, so these
bindings as they are would require Derelictifying first if they are to
be added to that project.

Can't think of any other project off the top of my head.