the bit[] type

Emil Madsen sovende at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 03:53:43 PDT 2010

Just because my last message, wasn't long enough I wanted to add more:

The real issue for me, is that the debate about bool and bit, has been about
if one of the other should be implemented, thats not the debate for me, as I
really do think, these types are quite different, even tho they represent
the same thing.

Now what I'm interested in knowing, is if it's really worth implementing
arrayslicing and such for the bit type, because in my opinion I think the
trade-off between usage and implementation cost of the feature, might not be
worth it, but if all of the features has been developed, when it was in use,
then I think its a shame, not allowing us application writes from using it.
- and in case its not stable or whatever, wouldn't it be possible to have it
in a snapshot version, till its stabile?

--
// Yours sincerely
// Emil 'Skeen' Madsen