Visual D 0.3.16 released

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Fri Sep 24 13:35:28 PDT 2010

I'm using it for D2 only, but Visual D is mostly agnostic to the D
version. Anything "intelligent" is using the compiler generated JSON
files as browse information, and this is available for both versions.

The areas that might be incorrect for D1 source code are
- syntax highlighting of D2 keywords and some string variants that do
not exist in D1
- automatic generation of phobos JSON files is customized to the
structure of D2