Visual D 0.3.16 released

Stephan spam at extrawurst.org
Mon Sep 27 00:58:47 PDT 2010

On 25.09.2010 04:05, Aldo Nunez wrote:
> Rainer Schuetze <r.sagitario at gmx.de> wrote:
>> * now supports and installs the Mago debugger
>> (http://dsource.org/projects/mago_debugger)
>
> Thanks a lot, Rainer, for including the debugger with Visual D. I know
> you put some work into that, and it's definitely appreciated.

I'd like to try that one myself but it does not work for me. I dont know
why, but the debugger just triggers breakpoints and gives me a
callstack, i get no locals,auto or watch variables. is this a bug or is
it just not possible with mago yet ?

>> * new profiler window to browse trace.log
>
> This is great! Before you ever announced the IDE, I had ideas of putting
> in a feature like this if I were to write one. So, I'm glad you did it.

Yeah i like that one too. it is so much more readable than the crypy
logfile format. still it is quite useless for me cause it does not
support multithreaded applications.