Short forum post on REST API

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 20:08:14 PDT 2011

I just quickly wrote this up describing an idea I had earlier
today on combining rest api calls (example: foo(bar(10)) should be
just one call to the server) on a little forum I post to:

http://www.sveit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3364

It's not really D specific, but I used D as my language to discuss
the idea, so I figured I'd share it here too. A lot of people I
talk to are surprised that I've been using D2 to write professional
websites and client apps alike for the last year, so I plan to write
more posts like this to explain how I'm doing things.

Like with this, a lot of the ideas are things that /could/ be done
in Javascript, PHP, etc., but it's never as elegant, or IMO as obvious,
to do as it is in D.