[First draft] Getting more fiber in your diet Was: Re: D Article

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 07:42:28 PDT 2011

On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 10:22:56 -0400, Robert Clipsham
<robert at octarineparrot.com> wrote:

> On 05/04/2011 10:35, bearophile wrote:
>> Robert Clipsham :
>>
>>> It is just a first draft, I'd appreciate any feedback you can give.
>>
>> I suggest to add values to the x scale too of the graphs.
>>
>> Bye,
>> bearophile
>
> I wanted to do this, for some reason I can't find an option in Google
> Spreadsheets to do it. I'd happily change the graph to show them if I
> could find out how.

I'd say it's worth hand-adding it using an image editor if you can't
figure it out.  The graph absolutely needs the x axis to be worth
anything.  Sorry, no idea how to do it in google spreadsheets.  You may
want to try open office.

Another note, you should change noPeople and noNutrients to numPeople and
numNutrients, because noPeople looks like "no people".

-Steve