D Videos are now linked on the Wiki4D site

Andrej Mitrovic none at none.none
Tue Apr 5 15:42:32 PDT 2011

Link: http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?Videos

There are numerous D-related videos scattered throughout the web. Some are linked on conference pages, others are linked from various blogs. I've collected as many as I could find, and I've put them in a table at the wiki4d site. Some slides have been recovered from the archive.org mirror, but many
are still unavailable. If you have these missing slides, please consider uploading them somewhere and updating the relevant links, thanks!

Also, could someone let me know what is the last name of the speaker from the following DLL video, because I couldn't make it out:  http://vimeo.com/2264486

The videos are organized in a descending date/related group order. If you see a new D video pop-up somewhere, please update the table when you can!